Join us in the gorgeous garden room for a fabulous, decadent workshop to enjoy with friends. ‘Sip’ on a selection of divine fruit wines by Firescreek Winery…’Savour’ a perfectly paired tasting of delicious Belgian chocolates, handcrafted locally by Luka Chocolate… Have fun creating your own luxurious, all natural pampering bath ‘Soak” and sugar scrub, infused with a selection of Firescreek wines. Package and label a large selection of cute “gifting” vessels to create an array of Christmas gifts. Luxury wrap and ribbon provided to gift wrap all your pressies with love. A relaxed and enjoyable experience to tantalise the senses as you craft your own beautiful products to spread a little joy this Christmas – Ho Ho Ho!
“Christmas Gifting” you will take home include 500g Sea Soak (250g satchel + 4 test tubes of 30g ea + 4 tea soaks of 30g ea) + 500g Sugar Scrub (2 tubs of 250g ea)
Duration 90-120minutes approx
Includes gift wrapping of items ready for Christmas gifting.
- Fires Creek wine and chocolate tasting experience
- All ingredients needed to create your Christmas gifts: salts, sugars, oils, oil blends, botanicals etc.
- Individual bowls for guests to mix in
- Individual whisks and spoons to stir
- All vessels to pack and keep : satchel + tub
- Vintage style leaf scoop spoon to keep
- Re-usable cotton soak bag to keep
- Friendly host to guide guests through the creative process of workshop
- Includes gift wrapping of items ready for Christmas gifting.
What do guests create during the workshop?
Create a divine gift for someone this Christmas. Each guest gets to take home 500g Sea Soak (250g satchel + 4 test tubes of 30g ea + 4 tea soaks of 30g ea) + 500g Sugar Scrub (2 tubs 250g ea)
Day & Time
Saturday 4th December
Sunday 5th December
Duration 90-120 minutes approx
Adults (18+) – $105
Under 18 or non-drinker – $100
Minimum 6 guests total for a workshop to run. Maximum of 12 guests per workshop.
Private workshops are available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.